Lights. Camera. Action!
Enter the Out in Schools 2013 Rise Against Homophobia youth short video contest for your chance to WIN cash prizes of up to $2,500! Youth from across Canada, aged 12 – 19, are being called to action to create a 30 – 60 second public service announcement video that challenges homophobia and bullying!
Use your digital camera, smart phone or any other device to produce a PSA message that promotes safer and diverse communities by addressing any of the following themes:
- Proud to be me
- Exploring gender stereotypes
- You Can Play: Supporting LGBTQ athletes
- Building diverse communities
- Language that hurts: Real time or online (cyber-bullying)
- Or any ideas that speak out against homophobia, transphobia and bullying!
Submit your film online by June 3, 2013 for your chance to win. Visit 2013 Contest Rules for competition details and Video Tips to learn more about how to make a great video. You can also check out previous winners on our YouTube channel! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions, and follow the Twitter conversation on #RAH2013.